SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Secure wooden Bike/bin storage in front garden
Honor Oak Bloke

16-07-2012 06:20 PM

All,

I am hoping someone can help me! I am looking for a solution to bike and bin storage in a small front garden in HOP. Ideally neither would be visible from the street and both would be reasonably discrete when looking out the front window of the house. Does anyone have any homemade or professionally made suggestions?

I think I have seen a house locally that has a wooden frontage behind the front fence that is high enough to have the bikes underneath and the bins and also has plants/ flowers on top so it actually looks nice and doesnt dominate the garden..but I cant remember where I saw it! Does anyone have any idea where such a structure could be bought or if I am better off trying to make it myself?

Also in other news, a bike was stolen from our front garden, locked with a strong lock to a sheffield stand. The value of the bike was mininal to the point its not worth claiming on the insurance but just another reminder to anyone that might keep a better bike in their front garden to use a very good lock and keep your eyes peeled.

HOB

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Secure wooden Bike/bin storage in front garden - Honor Oak Bloke - 16-07-2012 06:20 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bike storage - what do you do? sydenhamhiller 4 9,007 05-09-2011 07:41 AM
Last Post: jollyrog