SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Wells Park Practice
nottinghillbilly

06-11-2015 03:10 PM

I wondered if anyone else on here is having problems with the Wells Park Practise medical centre, sadly they are the only surgery in the area we could register with although most of our neighbours on Taymount rise seem to be with the Jenner-However that aside.
I've had battles over them not sending out repeat perscriptions to Boots the chemist for well over a year now, boots request two weeks before I run out and invariably end up giving me an emergency supply because of lack of response from the practise, it can sometimes take a couple of faxes from Boots to get them.
Now to add insult to injury they appear to have changed their telephone system-It was horrendous already-I recently had to make 35 calls in a space of two days, 19miniutes in a queue having at last got through as opposed to receiving an engaged tone, only to be told no appointments were available.
`Anyway yesterday I tried calling them about yet another AWOL repeat prescription and when i got through went on hold with Muzak playing endlessly, no indication of where I was in a queue how the queue was progressing, after 11miniutes on hold I gave up.
It seems crazy having a system where you are expected to hold on ad-infinitum without knowing if you're 3rd in the queue or 30th.
at my wits end. I've messaged a complaint via their website but just wondered if others agree how rubbish this new phone system is, and also how inefficient the surgery is generally.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Wells Park Practice - nottinghillbilly - 06-11-2015 03:10 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - Snazy - 06-11-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - robin orton - 11-11-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - nottinghillbilly - 11-11-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - robin orton - 13-11-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Wells Park Practice - Snazy - 13-11-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - nottinghillbilly - 13-11-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Wells Park Practice - robin orton - 14-11-2015, 06:22 PM