SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Wellness Wednesday morning Gong/Sound journeys on Sydenham Hill
soulnurture

20-08-2023 05:06 PM

Hi, I’m Claire the Soul Nurturer, I’m a transformational soul guide and sound & reiki master practitioner.

I invite you to join me every Wednesday morning and step into the magical realm of my Secret Soul Sanctuary by the woods, a safe haven within the hustle and bustle of SE London.

Bookings via Eventbrite

A Gong Journey or Bath is a unique and ancient form of sound therapy where you lie down and are bathed in the resonant frequencies of gongs and other soothing instruments to take you on a journey. The celestial tones wash over you, enveloping your senses, and gently guiding your mind into a state of deep relaxation where your brainwaves entrain to a state of meditation. The healing vibrations work on a cellular level, releasing tension and promoting a profound sense of peace and harmony within.

I offer a beautifully balanced journey through both dark and light aspects of our being. In the darkness, we find a safe space to release pent-up emotions and past traumas, allowing healing to unfold. As the gong's vibrations lead us towards the light, we experience a profound sense of peace, renewal, and clarity. The interplay of dark and light within the journey fosters emotional catharsis and inner illumination, leaving you with a renewed sense of wholeness and harmony. It's a transformative experience that embraces the entirety of your soul's journey, leading to a deeper connection with your true self.

This sacred convergence enhances the potential for deep insights, spiritual growth, and manifestation. By immersing in the gong's resonant sounds we can tap into higher consciousness, release old patterns, and set intentions for transformation, paving the way for a profound and enriching spiritual journey.

All genders are wholeheartedly welcome in my nurturing space for Wellness Wednesdays. Whilst I hold many Sister circles, I believe in the power of inclusivity and the collective strength it can bring to some gatherings.

Experience the profound relaxation and healing effects of a Gong Journey in an unusual woodland sanctuary within London, away from the hustle.
The limited number of places (only 4 available) ensures an intimate and cozy gathering, enhancing the depth of your experience.
Luxuriate on soft, comforting fleeces during the Gong Journey, cocooning yourself in pure bliss.

I am eagerly awaiting your presence in this nurturing space, as we journey together with the loving vibrations of the gongs.

With love and gentle warmth,
Claire the Soul Nurturer

Bookings via Eventbrite
– –––––––

*Contraindications of Gong Baths:
[size=x-small]While Gong Baths can offer profound benefits, it is important to consider certain contraindications. Individuals with metal implants or pacemakers should exercise caution when attending a Gong Bath. The powerful vibrations produced by the gongs could potentially interfere with the functioning of these medical devices. If you have metal implants or a pacemaker, it is advisable to consult with your healthcare provider before participating in a Gong Bath to ensure your safety.
Additionally, pregnant individuals, especially those in their first trimester, should avoid Gong Baths due to the intense sound vibrations that may disrupt the delicate stages of early pregnancy. As a precaution, expectant mothers should consult their healthcare provider before considering participation in a Gong Bath during any stage of pregnancy.
For those with a history of epilepsy or seizures, Gong Baths may not be suitable, as the resonant frequencies could trigger or exacerbate these conditions. Furthermore, individuals experiencing severe mental health issues or psychosis should seek medical guidance before joining a Gong Bath, as the deep relaxation and altered states of consciousness may impact their well-being.

*Your well-being and safety are of utmost importance to me, and I encourage everyone to make informed decisions regarding their participation in this transformative experience. If you have any health concerns or questions about Gong Baths, please consult with your healthcare provider prior to attending the event.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields